The FoNEW Team is involved in multiple third party funded research projects (i.e. by the SNSF or the SFOE). On this site you can find an overview on ongoing and finished projects including short project summaries and related publications and reports.
In addition to those external projects the FoNEW Team is regularly participating in the WWZ Förderverein project support (Link).
The FoNEW Team is furthermore embedded in multiple Swiss Competence Centers for Energy Research financed by Innosuisse:
Main partner in SCCER CREST
and involved in the Joint Activities on “Scenario and Modeling” and “Mobility”
Associated partner in SCCER SOE and SCCER FURIES
- NFP70: The Future of Swiss Hydropower: An Integrated Economic Assessment of Chances, Threats and Solutions (HP Future)
- NFP70: Assessing Future Electricity Markets (AFEM)
- SNF: The role of energy storage technologies in the context of the Swiss energy transition (SwissStore)
- SFOE: Reducing Swiss household energy demand: Modeling and assessing non-monetary incentives
- SFOE: Modelling the Swiss Gas Market in a European Context